The Wedding Planning Secrets Workshop is a small and intimate Masterclass where you will be taught by Leonie Gordon who has over 11 years working with Brides in the Wedding Industry and she will show you her SIMPLE, step by step process to planning a Wedding in the UK.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Are you a Bride planning your own Wedding, and you’d like to go from feeling overwhelmed, stressed and confused to organised and confident?
Would you like to be shown the *secrets* professional Wedding Planners use to plan their clients dream day in a simple, step-by-step process that will guide you through the key stages of planning your Wedding?
If YES! Then this one day Masterclass is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- How to plan your Wedding in the simplest most stress-free way
- How to prepare a budget
- How to choose the perfect date
- How to choose a theme or scheme
- How to decide on the perfect setting and venue
- How to find and vet the perfect Suppliers
- How to create your Guest List
- Tons of things that you don’t know you need to know
- And of course lots, lots more…
You will leave the day full of practical knowledge that will enable you to continue planning your perfect Wedding with confidence and ease!
FREE WITH THIS MASTERCLASS:
- A 17% discount code for Leonie Gordon London Wedding Invitations and Stationery – Save £££’s
- Email templates that you can simply copy and paste to send to your Venue and Suppliers (this alone will save you hours of wasted time going back and forth) – worth £9.97
- A complimentary Wedding Planning Secrets Goody Bag – worth £29.97
- Access to the Wedding Planning Secrets online community via our Facebook group to stay in touch with the other Brides in the class and Leonie Gordon – worth Priceless
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you feel that you didn’t learn anything useful, simply send us an email to request a FULL REFUND!
The cost of this Workshop is just £147 – common but avoidable mistakes most Brides make cost much more!
DATE & LOCATION
Thursday 26 September 2019 – 10am to 4pm
Commerce Road, Brentford, London TW8 8LE
Please note there are no refunds if you fail to attend on the day.